Saturday, May 1, 2010

Crafts I have been up to.



Felt Rose hair clips (tutorial is on the right)
Fabric Flower clips
I sell these at the Quilted Bear in my Mother-in-law's booth.
Satin Flower hair clips
I also sell these at the Quilted Bear
These have been going around in blog land and they're so fun to make!
I made this dress using a pattern I got from MADE
I really like the pockets, and I am now addicted to sewing with elastic thread.
Everyone say hi to Floyd! " Hi Floyd!"
Another dress I made with the smocking or shirring method! And guess how much it cost me? $2.50 YAY!!!
Shamrock door hanger for St. Patrick's Day. Also a tutorial from MADE


I made this table runner and pillows after I saw the living room redo on the craft patch
I decided to mod podge some paper to wood frames to match. Easy and cute!
Anyway, there you have it. This is what I have been up to crafty wise!

4 comments:

  1. "Hi Floyd!" Those are cute crafts, Julia. I especially like the dresses you made for Sarah. I can't wait til we can do crafts together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so domestic!! I love all of it. I NEED A GIRL TO MAKE BOWS AND DRESSES FOR!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arf Arf, Floyd! Julia. You are A.Maze.Ing. I'm so so impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so darling!! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete